Noen blog posts om sex (Del 1+2+4)

Started by VB, February 10, 2012, 18:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VB

Hey, håper dette er greit for GV gutta og at det ikke blir klassifisert som reklame.

Uansett jeg driver å skriver en post for bloggen jeg har sammen med noen venner, noen folk her inne ville ha mer detaljer om hypnose men jeg bestemte meg for å starte med det grunnleggende å jobbe meg oppover. Jeg tenkte jeg kunne poste det jeg skrev her først (tenker det kommer på bloggen søndag eller neste uke) i tilfelle noen her er interessert. Hvis dere har feedback så er alt velkommen, positivt (lærte dere noe?) og negativt. Hypnose posten kommer snart, skal se om jeg får skrevet opp den også i løpet av helga.

I haven't been active on this blog for a long time, mostly due to fixing up things in real life and getting my life back on the track I wanted. But now that I got that fixed I'm back baby.

Anyway, previously in my Let's talk about sex! series I have talked about the important of trust, how to reveal your kinks and how to be a great lover. However I decided I wanted to go back to basics this time and mention some very simple tips and tricks for guys out there that want to get better in bed. Some of this might apply to girls as well and I might add a special series just for the girls, but for now it will primarily be about the guys and what they can do.

After we go through the basics I plan on touching on a few more advanced subjects (male multiorgasm, sexual hypnosis, etc...), however I won't be able to go into depth on every subject so I will advice you to also check out the books I recommend in each post.

Foreplay

Before I mention anything else I would just like to make a quick note to all guys out there, foreplay is extremely important. If you want the girl you are with to have the best possible experience in bed then take your time to make her horny, ideally she should be very wet before you even take off her panties.

The keyword to foreplay is teasing, touch and kiss her everywhere but her breast and vagina and make her really want you before you go anywhere near those spots. Make her think you are going there then just pull away and go somewhere else. Repeat over and over and over and over again until she begs you to touch her.

Tip: Long foreplay might not be necessary if you already made her horny earlier in the day, start making her horny while you are still in the club/bar and she will be ready by the time you get home.

The Basics

If you only remember one thing from this post then remember this, your dick is your LEAST important tool in the bedroom. That's right, far too many men believe that sex starts and ends with the dick. It get's hard, goes into vagina, ejaculation, done... wrong!

Your most important tool in the bedroom is actually your mind, orgasms and sexual pleasure (both male and female) is mostly a mental thing. This is why setting the mood and behaving in the right way is a lot more important than your dick size.

Daniel Rose in his book Sex god method defined a new principle called DEVI (Dominance, Emotion, Variety, Immersion). I will only describe the gist of each term here, if you want more info then read the book (it's worth it!).

Dominance – This one is pretty straight forward, the simple fact is that most girls respond positive to light forms of dominance. This does not mean to tie her up and spank her, but rather the guy that knows what he wants and takes it (if she says stop, then you stop. Read my trust article). Dominance can be shown in simple ways, such as the wallslam or by not asking permission for everything you do, just do it. Most girls crave some dominance once in a while, so give it to them.

Emotion – Emotion is not something I advice you pull out too much on one night stands or with casual sex partners. However in a serious relationship you should be able to have more emotional sex. This can range from simply telling your girlfriend how much you like/love her during sex (and making her say it) to romantic settings with candles and shit. Most men respond positive to emotional sex with someone they like, most girls respond twice as well.

Variety – This one should be self explanatory, but if you have a steady sex partner try to mix things up a bit. Dominant sex one day, emotional sex the next day, sex in the park after that, then on the kitchen table, etc... Routine is one of the biggest killers of good sex.

Immersion – This one can be the trickiest for most men, most guys tend to be a lot inside their head during sex. Either because they are trying not to come or to stay hard. Or because they try to plan what to do next. The biggest trick is actually to let go and just be in the moment. Sex will get a lot better if you and the girl manage to just relax, let go of other worries and be in the moment.

So that was a quick summary of DEVI, I advice that you read his entire book, even though some of his views are a bit fucked up there is a lot of good stuff in there.

Some basic techniques

When I started reading sex books I was between relationships, with my last girlfriend I had been having decent sex, at least for me. But it was far from great, I could make her come but I think that was just as much her effort as it was mine. However between my last girlfriend and my current one I came across some books from a guy named David Shade. While this guy seem to have some fucked up views on how much effort a guy should go through to please women he does have some really good stuff as well. I will highly recommend you read his stuff, but even if you don't I will give you two techniques that I learned from him that will put you way ahead of the average man in bed.

The deep spot (also known as A-spot or frontal deep spot)

This is probably one of the most infamous spots out there, many of you might have heard of it already but if you haven't then try it out the next time you are with a girl. I can almost guarantee (yeah I'm a hypocrite) you great results. Instead of describing it myself I will just link you here, check it out and it should teach you all you need to know. If the link doesn't work just google "deep spot technique" or something like that.

But be careful, try to start out with soft stimulation and ask the girl if you should be harder. Communication is key here as too intense stimulation can be painful.

Tip: I personally have had great success with putting the girl on her stomach and then going in with the fingers from behind. Then just pushing down, this is easier on your arm and gives you better access, this is particularly useful for girls who like intense stimulation.

Reverse deep spot (Also known as deep spot depending on who you ask)

I know these names might get confusing, but this is because some people refer to this as the deep spot and the other spot as front deep spot or a-spot. While others refer to this as the reverse or back deep spot and the other one as the deep spot. Anyway to stimulate this spot you do a simply flip your fingers around from how you stimulate the a-spot. Then push down towards her butt like you are bouncing a basketball with two fingers. For the girl this will feel almost as if she was having anal sex and it can be very pleasurable.

That is it for the physical techniques I will teach, there are way more techniques out there and you simply need to test it out on each individual girl to find out what she likes. However I can tell you with some certainty that one of the two spots above will give you very positive results. Also try to mix it up when you do it, try different kinds of movement like making 8′s with your fingers, pushing deep, stroking, etc... and ask her what she likes the best.

Final words

These are the basics to being a good lover, it is not in any way or form a complete course nor does it cover all the useful things to know. However it should give you a few basics to start with, if you do wish to know more I suggest you check out the books and authors mentioned in the text above, you won't regret it.

VB

Del 2: Tantrisk massage

Denne delen er litt basic, den gir ikke kjempe mye info fordi tantrisk massage er virkelig noe som tar tid aa forklare. Dette er ment som en introduksjon i hva tantrisk massage er, hvis du allerede vet det saa vil du ikke laere noe.

Dette er et forste utkast, det er mulig jeg legger til litt mer info senere.

My original plan for these articles was to cover as much about the subject as possible. However when it comes to certain subjects such as tantric sex there is just too much to cover in a single blog post. So instead I will give you a little overview of what tantric sex is, what it can do for you and where you can learn it. Before we start I would like to note that tantric sex is mostly a couple activity, this is not something you do with one night stands or casual sex partners. However if you and your steady partner is dedicated it can help take your sex life to the next level.

What is tantric sex?

In short tantric sex is about learning to enjoy the entire process of having sex more, getting more in tune with your own and your partners body and letting go. Well that would be my definition of it anyway, you can get more technical and go into the history of tantric sex, but it's really no point unless you are particularly interested. If you are, well, google it.

So what is so special about that?

Most people in the west have a tendency to think of sex as something that starts with foreplay and ends with the male orgasm. Tantric sex, well it's different. Instead of going on about that I will simply link you here, it serves as a decent introduction into tantric sex. It even explains a little bit about male multiple orgasms (which I will go into in more detail in my next post).

Tantric Massages

Now that we all know the basics of what tantric sex is let's get on to tantric massages. The idea behind the tantric massage is to release the stress that we all carry within our body. As we go through our day we tense our muscles and they tend to stiffen up a bit and sometimes this will create tiny (or big) clumps inside your body. These clumps (for the lack of a better word) can slightly block the blood flow to your organs, including your sexual organs. The idea behind the tantric massage is to massage out these little spots, increasing the blood flow and thus improving your sexual capabilities.

Benefits of doing this can include,

• Female ejaculation
  • Larger breasts (up to 2~ cup sizes) (for women obviously)
  • Harder erections
  • Feeling more relaxed and less stress
  • And a bunch of other positive things

So how do we do this tantric massage then?

Tantric massages is actually pretty simple, however it takes time. You need to really massage out these stress clumps from the body and this can take multiple sessions. Once they are gone you will also need to do regular massages to prevent any new clumps from forming.

The basic way you do it is to feel around sexual areas of the body and feel for clumps. They can be as tiny as a little grain of rice or they can be bigger like a grape in some instances (larger ones are usually around the breasts). When you find one you will have to squish it and release over and over again, or do other massage techniques around it until you feel it disappearing. This might take multiple sessions, but try to massage each one you find as much as possible, then take a break and resume another day.

I have personally done this on my girlfriend in the past and after a few sessions her breast actually grew from a B/C cup to a large C cup. Which was mighty amusing as her parents and all her friends were wondering why her breasts suddenly looked so big. The theory behind this is that the increased blood flow allows more blood to enter the area, thus expanding the breasts.

Just one thing to note, don't try to massage out something that should be there. For instance there are some hard feeling stuff inside the breast that should actually be there (you know, for making milk and such).

Here is a short list of typical areas to massage,

• Around the breast (over, side and under. Particularly over and under)
  • Inner thigh
  • Lower abdomen
  • Outside of vagina / around the penis
  • Inside of vagina (do it with three fingers. Here it will feel like tiny grains of rice)

And here are a few things to note,

• Use a good massage oil and lots of it.
  • For vaginal massage you may use a lubricant instead of oil if you prefer. Particularly if you plan on having sex with a condom, massage oil + condom = bad idea.
  • You have to be fairly rough, it might hurt a bit the first time. It should not be screaming pain though.
  • Take your time, this is not something you do in 5 minutes.

Your explanation sucks!

Yeah I know, it is really hard to explain tantric massage in a 1000~ word blog post. If you are really interested in learning this I suggest you check out the video series called "White tiger tantra". Either google it or click this link to go to their blog. It is a great series that will teach you how to perform this on women, if you want to learn how to do it on men, well... good luck :)

VB

Del 3: Mannlig multiorgasme

Kommer snart

VB

Del 4: Hypnotisk orgasme

Jeg vet de fleste av dere ventet på denne posten her så bestemte meg for å skrive den først. Den går ikke inn i alle detaljer rundt seksuell hypnose så det er fritt frem for å spørre. Hvis noe er veldig uklart setter jeg pris på hvis dere nevner det slik at jeg kan skrive om orginal posten for å gjøre det klarere.

So it's time for another post about sex, this time I will go over sexual hypnosis. This is something that might sound intimidating at first, but is actually extremely simple once you try it. Just please make sure you don't try to use hypnosis for anything else than giving people orgasms as you could potentially fuck people up a bit with hypnosis.

Preparations

Preparing someone for hypnosis is actually the most important part, if you don't prepare someone properly chances are that they will be consciously or subconsciously resisting when you try to bring them into a trance.

The first thing you need to do is to remove all the false beliefs he/she has about hypnosis and tell him/her exactly what hypnosis is and how it works. Sadly hypnosis has never been accurately portrayed in the media so most people have very wild beliefs about it (some people don't want to even look a hypnotist in the eyes for fear of being hypnotized).

• Some people can't be hypnotized
    False. First of all you need to realize that being hypnotized actually means going into a trance. A trance can be many things, but in most cases it is a state in which you to some degree suspend the usage of your concious mind. Your concious mind will still be active (more on that later), but you may suspend much of the logic and thoughts of your daily life. For instance most people will enter a form of trance when watching a movie, we forget about our own lives and often forget about logic and common sense to allow ourselves to believe what is going on in the movie.
  • A hypnotist can hypnotize people against their will
    False. It is impossible to hypnotize someone against their will. A hypnotist is more like a guidance councillor than anything else. They guide the subject into hypnosis, but the act of entering a trance is something the person being hypnotized has to do on his own. He has to be willing to let go and enter a trance for it to work.
  • When in trance a hypnotist can make you do anything she wants
    False. One thing that surprise many people is that their concious mind is still active when they are in trance. The thoughts are still there, but they fall more to the background. However because of this it is always possible for the person in trance to break the trance if she wants. If someone tells you to do something you don't want to do then you can simply break out of trance and tell them to fuck off. And a person in trance will NEVER reveal anything against their will, this means that all secrets will be safe. A drunk person is more likely to tell embarrassing secrets than a person in trance is.
  • You can get stuck in trance
    False. You always have the ability to break out of trance, however some people will actually refuse to break their trance because being in trance can be very comfortable. However if you leave a person in trance then they will either break it on their own after a while or simply fall asleep and wake up like normal. And if something dramatic happens around them (fire alarm, screaming, etc...) they will break the trance on their own as their instincts to protect themselves from harm will kick in and wake them up.

There are a ton of other misconceptions about hypnosis but I simply can't list them all here as that would make for a very long list. Just search for "hypnosis misconceptions" or something like that and read up on it. I can't stress enough how important this is, because when you want to help someone into trance you need to get rid of all their fears about going into trance (primarily fear of loss of control) else they will refuse to enter trance.

Starting the session

So the person you want to hypnotize is now fully aware of what hypnosis is and is not afraid to enter trance. However there are still a few more preparations to do.

• Agree what will happen while he is in trance
    This is an important point for the first few sessions. Make a verbal agreement with him about what you will do once he is in trance. For the first few times I would recommend something simple like, "I will bring you into trance, test that you are in trance and then bring you back out. I might also touch your arm a few times but nothing else". Then once he is out and had some time to process it you can bring him back in with an agreement that you will do more sexual things.
  • Make her believe you know what you are doing
    Even if this is your first time bringing someone into trance you want to make her believe you have done it before. This will help her relax and trust you, which in turn makes it easier for her to enter trance.
  • Find a quiet, relaxing and safe place to do it
    In other words don't try to hypnotize someone in a loud bar while they are drunk, while it is possible to get people into trance in such an environment it does make it more complicated. Not to mention I do not recommend mixing alcohol and hypnosis as it might have unpredicted results.

Induction

Congratulations, if you made it this far it is time to do the induction. An induction can be anything from a long script that you just read verbatim to a simple action that triggers a trance (also known as instant induction). Personally I prefer to use the elman induction I won't recite how it goes here, just search for it (or use the link). There are multiple versions of it but the one described in the previous link describes it pretty well. The only difference I do is that I use numbers instead of letters for the amnesia part. I have the person count backwards from 100.

I strongly recommend that you check out some videos on youtube or other places of people doing inductions as it will help you understand how it works. If you can get a hold of them I recommend the training DVDs from Gerald Kein, in particular the first and second DVD of his beginner course. But this is for people who are extremely interested, youtube videos should serve just as well.

The only thing I will add about inductions is that you should try to be flexible in your induction. For instance if the neighbours suddenly start being noisy you could add something like "every sound you hear just helps you relax even more".

A few useful tips

At this point the other person should be in trance, so now it is almost time for the fun stuff. I just want to teach you a few useful things first.

• Testing if they are in trance
    My favourite test to see if someone is in trance is to do a pinch test (it is dramatic and fun for anyone else present). I will tell the person something like "I am now going to stroke your hand". Then start stroking the hand a little bit and ask them if they can feel you stroking the hand. They will say yes, you tell them that you will keep stroking for a bit and then... you pinch their arm quite hard, hard enough so it would hurt if they were awake. As you pinch you gently ask "is it relaxing when I stroke your hand?", if they are in trance they will probably say yes since they won't notice the pain.
  • Planning for the next time
    Remember this sentence "The next time you go into trance you will allow yourself to fall into trance even easier and you will go much deeper into trance". Then every time you are about to wake someone up from a trance you say this before you bring them up. This is just to make hypnosis with that person even easier in the future.
  • Making sure they remember things correctly
    At the end of a hypnosis session you will almost always want to say these words "when you wake up you will remember everything that happened and you will be aware that all we did was just a fantasy. You were in trance and none of these things really happened". This is particularly important if you read up some sexual fantasy during the session as you don't want the person to walk around believing that it really happened. This could be particularly problematic if the fantasy included real people (such as celebrities). There are exceptions to this rule but I will get back to that later.
  • Waking people up from hypnosis
    Waking someone up from hypnosis is relatively easy. Just say you will count to five and that he will get more awake for each number and that at five he will be fully awake. Feel free to improvise between the numbers. Example, "I am now going to count to five and for each number you will feel more awake. When I get to five you will be fully awake, feeling great and refreshed. 1... you are feeling more awake 2... your body is waking up, etc..."
  • Repetition and metaphors
    When someone is in trance and during the induction it is often useful to repeat things and use metaphors when talking. For instance you can associate colors with feelings, "feel how you breath in a calming blue with every breath". Or during sexual hypnosis you can repeat experiences "feel how the tongue feels on your skin" or "feel how nice the dick feels inside you / your dick feels inside her", etc...

The fun stuff!

Finally we are at the good part, time to have some sexy hypnosis time. There are many things you can do with sexual hypnosis, however I recommend you stay away from violent themes (rape, bdsm, etc..) as these could traumatise a person. Below I will list a few suggestions for activities you can do.

• Orgasms through stories
    This is one of the most basic techniques of sexual hypnosis. Before you hypnotise the person get her to put together a story that she finds sexy. The story can be about anything, the important part is that it turns her on. You can make it very vague as she will fill in the details herself in her mind, but make sure it builds up gradually and has one or more peaks. As you approach the peak in the story make sure you gradually build up (with your voice as well, speak louder) and then when you brought her close to orgasm tell her to come. The best thing to do is to get her to describe how she experiences orgasm and horniness then use her own words to describe it to her as she goes along.
  • Anchoring
    Once you manage to bring her to orgasm through a story it is time to anchor that feeling. Bring her towards orgasm again but this time tell her "when you come I will touch your <insert whatever here> and as long as I am touching there you will keep coming. The next time either of us touch this spot you will experience the same feelings of orgasm even when you are not in trance". Then do what you said, bring her to orgasm, touch the spot, and preferably repeat it again. As you hold the spot tell her to keep coming and let go of the spot as soon as she stops (or you tell her to stop). After you did this at least twice remind her again that she will come if either of you touch this spot when she is awake, bring her out of trance and touch the spot. If it doesn't work or isn't very strong then just keep doing it every time you make her come during hypnosis. And keep using the spot when awake.
  • Sexy commands
    This could be done similar to anchoring in which you tell her to bring forth a feeling every time you say a certain word. But it can also be done as a simple command, just make her want to follow it. For instance you can say something like "Tonight we are going to have some fun, every time I say the word <insert word> you will feel more horny. It will feel good for you and each and every time I say the word <insert word> you will feel better and hornier". Then you may add something like "When you wake up you will not remember this command, as that will make it even more fun for both of us. You will only remember it if I say <insert other word>".

And that is it, there are of course way more fun things you can do together with hypnosis. Just use your imagination and experiment. Just remember to be safe and always make sure to consider safety and potential damage first (ie. avoid brutal themes such as rape).

veroni2011

Selveste

Hopefull

VB

Har vaert litt lite motivert til aa skrive de siden jeg skrev del 2, men skal dra meg selv til aa skrive de siste delene i lopet av uka en gang.

Chuck Baz

Quote from: VB on March 12, 2012, 09:17:19 AM
Har vaert litt lite motivert til aa skrive de siden jeg skrev del 2, men skal dra meg selv til aa skrive de siste delene i lopet av uka en gang.
Null press, men hadde vært fint altså, det du skriver er virkelig interessant!

VB

Der var del 4 oppe, alle tilbakemeldinger og spørsmål er velkommen.

Hopefull

Hei har noen kjappe spørsmål:

fikk du noen i transe første gang du prøvde/ ble det ellers en suksess?

er instant/rapid induction vanskeligere å få til enn å bruke et lengre script?

hvordan lærte du hypnose av deg selv, kurs etc?

hva vil du anbefale for en som ønsker å lære seg det, finnes d kurs her i Norge man kan delta på(tenker ikke lange utdanninger), men helgekurs el

VB

Quote from: Hopefull on March 13, 2012, 09:10:03 AMfikk du noen i transe første gang du prøvde/ ble det ellers en suksess?

Nei de første gangene feilet jeg, men da prøvde jeg en lang relaxation induction. På det tidspunktet hadde jeg ikke lest mye om hypnose, bare en post på et annet norsk sjekkeforum. Det jeg hovedsaklig manglet på den tiden var forberedelsene, jeg forklarte ikke hvordan hypnose fungerte og hva hypnose var noe som gjorde at hun jeg prøvde på holdt igjen fordi hun var skremt av det.

Jeg fikk det først til å fungere når jeg brukte elman induction, synes den er utrolig bra siden den ikke tar så lang tid og faktisk fungerer. Du kan gjøre den på under 10 min (en relaxation induction kan ta 20-40 min++). Men det er alltid greit å vite at du kan prøve andre teknikker hvis en teknikk ikke fungerer for en person.

Og hvis du virkelig ikke får folk i transe så finnes det spesialister som du kan gå til som hjelper deg eller personen du prøver å få i transe å komme seg i transe for første gang.

Quote from: Hopefull on March 13, 2012, 09:10:03 AMer instant/rapid induction vanskeligere å få til enn å bruke et lengre script?

Instant induction (eksempel her) er ikke min favoritt, jeg har sett den fungere men jeg vil si den er best å bruke som induksjon når en person har vært i transe et par ganger. Da kan det brukes som en snarvei slik at du slipper en 10 min elman induction. Du kan få den til å fungere første gangen også men... nja. Hadde en person som prøvde den på meg og jeg merket at det funket litt, men jeg dro meg selv opp igjen (ut av transe) med en gang.

Jeg har prøvd det et par ganger selv også og nja, ikke favoritt.

Quote from: Hopefull on March 13, 2012, 09:10:03 AMhvordan lærte du hypnose av deg selv, kurs etc?

Fra en post på et norsk sjekkeforum :) Jeg leste også hypnose bitene til david shade på den samme tiden som den posten ble skrevet. Ellers har jeg vært på et kurs i Norge hvor de tok opp hypnose og seksuell hypnose. Men jeg kunne det meste som ble sagt der, det eneste jeg lærte der var instant induction. Hvis du leser og forstår alt jeg har skrevet over og du tar deg litt tid til å lese opp om hypnose, kanskje også sjekk ut David Shade sine ting om hypnose så tror jeg du har det meste. Eneste grunnen til å dra på kurs vil da være for live demonstrasjon (noe vi fikk når jeg var der) men du kan også bare lære fra youtube videoer.

Quote from: Hopefull on March 13, 2012, 09:10:03 AMhva vil du anbefale for en som ønsker å lære seg det, finnes d kurs her i Norge man kan delta på(tenker ikke lange utdanninger), men helgekurs el

Det finnes et helgekurs jeg vet om som også tar opp hypnose, jeg postet linken en gang før men den ble fjernet pga reklame. Så kan dessverre ikke poste den her igjen.

Hopefull

takk for gode svar:) har lest ganske mye om hypnose + sett youtube videoer og interesserer meg for det, men har aldri turt å prøve d på noen enda... desverre

OJ

Veldig artig blogg. Et par kjappe spørsmål, når du tar klypetesten og den ikke fungerer. Altså at de kjenner at du klyper, hvordan går du frem for å få de i dypere transe? Hva gjør du etter du er ferdig med induksjonen og personen har klart testen, er det da du kan begynne å gi "kommandoer"?

VB

Quote from: OJ on March 18, 2012, 20:53:23 PMNår du tar klypetesten og den ikke fungerer. Altså at de kjenner at du klyper, hvordan går du frem for å få de i dypere transe?

Har faktisk aldri skjedd meg, jeg pleier kun å ta den testen når jeg er rimelig sikker på at de er i en dypere transe. Jeg burde egentlig lagt dette til i posten min, men transe er et relativt flytende begrep. En person kan være nesten helt våken men fortsatt i transe, du kan gi de enkle forslag/kommandoer allerede da og det vil ha en effekt. Det er derfor det er kjekt å ta de ned i transe en gang eller to før du prøver noe seksuelt, siden de vil gå dypere for hver gang.

Siden jeg er for lat til å skrive opp alle andre tegn gjorde jeg et kjapt google søk og det ga meg den nettisda her http://hypnodepot.com/signs-of-hypnosis

Der har du en liste over andre tegn du kan se etter. Men generelt sett så må du bare prøve deg frem de første gangene og se hva som skjer.

Ellers er det en annen test du kan gjøre også som er mindre dramatisk men like effektiv. Bare si noe ala "nå kommer jeg til å løfte opp armen din, når jeg slipper den vil jeg at du skal holde den stille uten å bevege den". Så løfter du bare armen opp (helst helt strak arm så det er tungt å holde den der) og slipper den, hvis personen holder den stille der i lengre tid uten å virkelig bevege den (30-60 sec) så er de i transe. Siden man ikke føler smerte i transe er det mulig å holde en ukomfortabel stilling over utrolig lang tid. Når du er fornøyd kan du bruke armen til å la de komme dypere i transe "Om litt kommer jeg til å be deg om å la armen din falle sakte ned, mens den faller sakte ned vil du slappe mer og mer av og gå dypere og dypere i transe. Når den treffer fanget ditt vil du være dobbelt så dypt i transe som du er nå... Nå la hånden din sakte falle ned, kjenn hvordan du går dypere og dypere i transe mens hånden din sakte faller ned mot fanget ditt... etc..."

Quote from: OJ on March 18, 2012, 20:53:23 PMHva gjør du etter du er ferdig med induksjonen og personen har klart testen, er det da du kan begynne å gi "kommandoer"?

Jeg ville ikke sagt at du gir kommandoer, men du kommer med forslag og personen i transe kan velge å følge de eller ikke. Hvis du har gjort forberedelsene dine og har et script med en seksuell historie som personen har lyst til å oppleve i transe kan du bare skifte rett over til den.

La oss si du gjør en elman induction som er forklart her, http://www.hypnosis101.com/dave-elman-induction.htm

Med en gang du er ferdig og du tror personen er i transe kan du bare skifte rett over til historien. Hvis personen er i transe vil du kunne se det på reaksjonene, vanligvis vil alle tegnene på seksuell opphisselse komme rimelig fort (puster fortere og høyere, urolig ofte ved å gni benene sammen, biting i leppa eller gnir leppene sammen, etc..). Hvis personen ikke er i transe vil hun mest sannsynlig stoppe deg veldig fort ved å si "dette funker ikke" eller noe i den duren. Og da går du bare tilbake til induction og bruker litt mer tid på det.